Our Quality Policy is professional, widespread and internalised.
SAPRA Safety srl is a company authorized under Tuscan Regional Law no. 51/2009, Articles 4 and 5, to carry out health related activities in the discipline of Occupational Medicine and safety in work environments.
Sapra Safety Ltd. is a company certified in accordance with UNI ENI ISO 9001:2015 standards.
The Quality Management Manager of SAPRA seriously and transparently explains the Quality Policy and is committed to its internal distribution. The principles regulating it are reviewed annually in order to verify and possibly update its adequacy.
Our quality objectives arise from:
- A careful and objective analysis of the internal situation.
- The results achieved and future objectives.
- The external environment and the requests of customers and stakeholders.
- We aspire to achieve total customer satisfaction, prevention of occupational accidents and rational use of resources.
We strive to continuously improve our offerings by:
- Monitoring business processes
- The management of risk and non-compliant situations
- Ensuring staff growth
- Compliance with standards
- Stable and continuous relationships with suppliers
- Attention to safety in the workplace
- Respect for the community and the environment
- Data analysis
- Economic performance
Our policy is to:
- Identify client needs and expectations
- Provide top-quality service
- Comply with safety laws and regulations
- Offer a high level of professionalism
- Provide qualified personnel and quality tools
- Increase the level of staff training
- Enforce collaboration with suppliers
- Improve and prevent
- Monitor the management system to ascertain its effectiveness
We apply these practices to ensure seriousness, professionalism, effectiveness and efficiency to all our activities, with staff constantly involved in operating according to our Quality Management System.
SAPRA Safety srl has an insurance policy for RCT (third-party liabilities) and RCO (Employee liabilities and professional liabilities) in the health care practice.